RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Ache...

Thursday, February 5, 2009



After Gambling till near dawn..
Back home Sleep and when i woke up.
Something really pissed me off !


This is my reply on your blog but i wonder will you approve it?




hi my dear old fren....

why i feel offended when i am reading ur blog ?
After we broke up why i feel all the post in this blog is so mean to me?

yayaya all ppl know how deep u love your current bf u want to emphasize how many times ? The more u emphasize only show how "Much" confident you have in this relationship.


Well, after near 2 years been tgt if u think the ting yi u know will do such kind of silly things then i have nth to say. Let it be.... afterall it's your own blog u want say what also can no need care other ppl feelings ma... That's your style isn't ?

Think twice, maybe deep inside your heart so despo to hate me? so whatever bad things all push to me? Now i get to know this cruel world more.. this is actually what i get after i do nth but blessing you can live happily or get the happiness that i cant give ? WA.. so ironic...


@stalker : i bet you are not my fren. Probably the fren of other side? So no confident in ur frens relationship? Or scared of my spanar skill , LOL ? Need to do this to frame me ? Well if frame me all can get happiness den let it be.. i've used to it.
If u want to let ppl blame on me u shud have use Melaka IP ma.. hahaha

Well i guess this is the difference between Educated ppl and Non-educated ppl ?






Seriously, i'm disappointed.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"my place whole day dark" you wrote on liping's blog.

I guess ur place is on fire now!

Vincent said...

hahaha :P

really do lor >.< let ppl frame de feelings not good neh..