RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Classical

Tuesday, June 9, 2009



Make Some Minor changes to my this old filthy blog.
Change the blog Background back to piano Classical songs.
Those song accompanied me since i was young.
When i first come to Mmu i always listen classical till i go into dreamland.



Mostly is Chopin & Beethoven.
But i more prefer Chopin actually. More sooth & sad songs.
Too bad Chopin died too early.
Haiz.
I decided to take back my path on classical route.
So, my dear buddies, time to teach me and brush up my piano skills haha.



Thank you for everything.
Thank you for making the wrong decision.
The decision that make my life sparkled in happiness.
Once.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This 631B line is so sux.
Can't wait for my new 4mbps Streamyx line !! =D

4 comments:

kokwu said...

lol wtf u & lls going to apply 4mb ?
or ur jb home ?

Vincent said...

ya our new house 631b lor..

kokwu said...

wa... rich wor~
haha 3 ppl share 200 ?

Vincent said...

160 only haha With one new wireless modem. Worth la =D