RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Tribute to Legendary Pop KING! --- Michael Jackson!

Friday, June 26, 2009



Can't sleep whole night.
Not because a girl sleeping in my room beside me.
Just don't know why.
Till i opened up my eyes. Heard the news, Shocked & sad.
There goes my childhood idol.
There goes my Dancing King & legendary MoonWalk.
There goes our KING of the POP. Michael Jackson.



RIP MJ.
You will always in our heart.
You can go to heaven proudly stand alongside with Elvis Presly.



This is what we called Superb Charisma Dancing King.






Damn Lots of superb performances of MJ in Youtube.
I put some of my favorite MJ'songs as my background music.
It's time for me to rest,
after a hectic day with a sick body ...














4 comments:

N said...

u cant slp is because tat gal mie=.=
tat gal cant slp well oso le...cos got a "zi yi wei handsome" d guy slp beside her...haha..cherr up TY~ tmr is our camp~last even in saas le~lets gambate 4 it la~!!+U~!!

Vincent said...

=.=||

F@N said...

MJ is the best!

Vincent said...

ya sobs. =D

Great ppl who done lots in promoting peace.