RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

What makes a man ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009



Ya. I am lazy to use Chinese to write blog again.
So i use english, a language i think is faster & simpler to type out. LOLs.
Somemore mine is broken english. No need to care about grammar.



I've been thinking for a long time to write this thing but you know i am such a lazy bum. Haha.
Well, at last someone motivated me yesterday.



Yesterday went Bukit Baru for a routine lunch with so called " Old Birds "
Mr. Tang bring us to have dinner with his buddies which often appear on his blog.



7 Men & 1 women,
What we talk about ?



The Answer is Thailand Strip Dance.
Because one of them just back from Thailand and felt excited to share all experiences he got in Thailand.
Other of us just stay quiet and be a loyal listener.
Well of course there will be Q&A session but throughout all the conversation i just remained silent. Listen listen and listen.



This reminded me of my last few hangouts with my Mechanical Friends.
I don't know what should i label them.
Despo ? Hardcore ? Wolves ? or Pervert ? =.=
They can keep talking about girls & girls & girls.
From hair , face , boobs , body figure , to ass.
Hahaha. Faint.



Even my housemates, Close male friends all are same kind.
All very " dog " haha.
There's once i told them what i felt, they ask me back what i look in a gal.
I answered, " Eyes, and only eyes. "
Guess what ?
The Feedback i got back from them are piles of @#$%^&*(@#$%^&*()#$%^&*(



One of them told me i was hurt badly and have no faith in female anymore,
so i can go and be gay and enjoy like Mr. Anwar Ibrahim.
LOL !
Please stop mention about gay !
Although i live in Tmn. Bukit Beruang but it doesn't mean that i will like bear.
No matter it is the Famous Beruang Melayu or the infamous Damn BloodThirsty Polar Bear!
LOL.



Enough of craps.
Not that i am hurt or having phobia about girls.




I'm just scared that i'm slowly becoming a girl,
as i lost the dogNess tat every man i met had.










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u ask me " What the quickest way to know a man? "
My answer will be " Sleep with him " Agree ?

4 comments:

Lavy said...

lol, hahahaha... funny

Alikkylee said...

tingyi. i know why you look at gals' eyes first. cos when you look at their eyes, if they are not looking at your eyes. you can start staring at their boobs etc :)

Vincent said...

@lik : haha.

BBB said...

Bull shit.

Come with me together we can form a happy family.





BBB = Beruang Bukit Beruang