RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Nikole mei zi~... Rest in Peace...

Friday, March 6, 2009



Words can't describe my feelings now.

God always so Cruel...
Silently took away those beside me one by one.... one by one...



Still remember the times you have trouble always ask me out to sit below the trees..
Enjoy the gentle breeze inside the woods...
then started to say out everything you want to complain...


I understand sometimes girls just need someone to be their listener.
So i never feel you are annoying even that time my gf complains with jealousy.



" Run now , like you have never run in years.... When the time comes, I will come to you "

This is what her dad wrote to her...
I cant control my tears when i saw this message...



Nik... you will always be remembered in my heart.
Thanks for your everything, everything....



Rest in peace , my cute little pretty Nik mei mei ~
Don't laugh your kor kor powderful noob england ya... ~ T.T




May you have an angel by your side
Watching for you in all you do
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days
Finding ways to you
Your wished and dreams come true
To take you to beautiful places
Giving you hope as certain as the sun
Giving you strengh of serenity as your guide
May you always have love,comfort, and courage
And may you have an angel beside of you
Someone to catch you when you fall
Inspiring your dreams
Holding your hands
And helping you through it all
In all the days
And all your lives
That will always change as time passes by
Tears come along smiles
Along the road your travel
May the miles be a thousand times more
May he gives you the kind gift that never end
SOmeone wonderful to love
And a dear friend in whom you can confide
May you have holes to keep you warm
And faith to keep you strong
To let you know
That angels would be around








6 comments:

Li Ping =) said...

sorry to hear that...

ur blog song is really nice, is it dedicated to her??

Vincent said...

ya. =(

Anonymous said...

my thoughts are with you. Stay strong and take care...

Vincent said...

It's not a farewell but a see you later... haiz.

Anonymous said...

everytime I enter ur blog..
everytime bad news I get.
hope the next time I come,
will have a good news from u.

Vincent said...

haha.

i hope so too agnes ~