RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Plagiarism Caught !

Tuesday, April 7, 2009



WARNING : 18 PL





LoL.



Was rushing my stupid Eng Soc Blog Assignment just now.
Did copy some information from Wikipedia.


Plus some of my oppinions.
Blog Entry Posted.
Done.



Then my housemate Mr CLC shout from his room.
" Ting yi , got people shoot you in your assignment blog ! "



Wa ? Lots of question marks in my head.



Went to the blog site and see.



KANNINAH say limbeh copy paste w/o giving credit.
haha. Although i really copy paste w/o giving any credit to wikipedia la.



But fuck you la wikipedia ur papa or ur mama?
Go home drink your milk la poor little nerd dont see me handsome come kbkp in my assignment blog la NINABEH.



Search his name in the assignment blog site,
found he keep doin the same things.
Either accuse ppl copy paste or laughing ppl grammar mistake.



Well, what i did is
1) delete his comment so my lecturer won't see it.
2) add a " credit to wikipedia " in my assignment blog.
and lastly
3) go to his assignment blog diao him kao kao with my housemate.


Cheers ~



Good luck to you the attention seeker --- Mr Yeap Soon Yong.





P/s:

Nowadays the Online Search Engine is very powerful.
One day if i very free maybe i will go and find this dummy's picture print out lai shoot dart.






5 comments:

Lance Tang said...

lol....
the purpose of wiki existence is to let people copy paste...
otherwise, where comes all the traffic?
wahahaha....

kaya said...

lol there's no need to credit wikipedia! It's supposed to be a website that provides free information on a topic from a user-to-user perspective.

By the way i don't know whether your assignment is formal or not, but if it's formal and you want to make acknowledgements credit the references at the footnotes section, I actually once credited my essay with wikipedia and i kena my teacher diao kao kao saying that the website is not a credible source of information!

Vincent said...

@anderson : ya agree with you ! lols


@kaya : no.. it's just a blog. That means i can write whatever i want. lols. No credit also nevermind one. haha.

Anonymous said...

LoL give him a small road 1st ma...

Vincent said...

wad small road? =.=||

dont understand.