RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

love ?

Monday, January 19, 2009



A mask i have to put on in front of family and friends,
I do not know why i put up a farcade,
I just do not want people to worry for me.
A cheerful and outgoing face i put up,
And yet it's a dark and gloomy place in my heart.
I know i do not wanna cheat my friends.
But i just do not know how to put it to them;
I have to put up a show,
A show for all to see,
Only in here can i be,
True to myself.
Frankly speaking, Im leading life,
Living life, in all the wrong ways.



Like i've said,
Don't love me like the moon,
Love me like a river,
For the river is everlasting,
Unlike the uncertainties in the moon's forever change.
And i assure you that my love is as everlasting as the river.



Strolling down the dark path,
All alone, so cold, so pain.
It's raining here in my heart.
I've never felt so hurt.
I've never felt so useless.
It's my feelings, and it's my heart
But yet, why is it so uncontrollable?
More then a thousand words i have to say.
Never once do i feel pain,
And never once have i loved in vain.



Thinking of you, brings much pain,
Missing you is like a disease eating me up slowly in vain.
But i cant help thinking and miss you.
Many times i cried surrender,
Many times i tried to give up,
I guess i'd be alone to romance myself,
I guess i'd be alone for the rest of my life.
Loving you is like fighting a war.
It's tiring, It's killing me.
But i'd like to let you know that my love for you will always remain the same.



Love's a feeling i can't explain,
It brings joy,
And it brings pain.
It stays a short while,
As beautiful as a sunrise,
As ugly as a war.
It brings chaos into yr heart
And giving u cuts.
When u love someone like i do,
I guess u'll know it too.



-snowangel-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya it's like that one. First love is always bittersweet and seems like your only love, but it's not! There's a saying that goes "romance before 25 is not true love". One has still yet to sort out his/her priorities in life and i have grave doubts one is able to fully comprehend the commitments which come with it. And c'mon la ooi, you're only 21 for crying out loud! it's not like you're going to remain a bachelor for the rest of your life. Some day you will definitely find some one out there who is compatible with you la. Look at me and the rest of the bachelor gang, we're all single and ready to mingle, and all living a carefree life without getting tied down. You need to step up buddy, don't let this ruin your life wei. It's not the end of the world after all.

Vincent said...

LOL

1stly it's not my 1st love. But i treat it as 1st love la LOL.

i m not so cham as what u think la khan khan ~

Just sometimes will feel sad :P

^^ CNY u got come back rite ? Long time no see edy haha Hope can meet lo~

Anonymous said...

hihi... long time didn't come..
do u noe why?? because my pc hang everytime i enter here!!!! donno why like that de leh!!!
i also have pian tou tong T_T sob

Anonymous said...

oooh okok. Nah CNY this year not going back, damn sien haiz. you all enjoy lo~

Vincent said...

walao... how come ?

me this one not spaces liao lea >.<


sobs.. u also noe the pain rite >.<

T.T

Vincent said...

LOL kaya so fast reply =.=||

den when u coming bec MY u gonna tell us lea...

Think back i really long time no see tio ur handsome face liao ^^