RSS2.0

♥♫ ~魂牵今生,梦绕来世~ ♪♥

欢迎大家来到我的部落格... 没有一流的文笔,没有华丽的设计...只是记录些心情,事迹...
看过觉得还过得去不妨留下痕迹 :p

Touch..

Thursday, January 15, 2009



A tale once told of a love so true.
Wrought from a friendship, so rare so few.
Memories consume my mind, my soul.
Of that love we shared , so deep , so bold.


Passion burnt wild & strong.
So sure i was, we wont go wrong.
With love i trembled at your every glance.
My life waltzed in this great romance.


Alas, your heart became so cold.
Fury engulfed , bitterness enfold.
So blinded i was that i failed to see.
Tat cause of it was not only u but me.


I tried & i tried but it was all too late.
Your heart's with another, curse my FATE.
Like a perfect piece of art to behold.
Now broken no longer whole.


Anguish drowns me now, my Dear.
Pain fills me in perpetuality, i fear.
But for u my LOVE, i wish u well.
Joy & Peace .....& a warm Farewell.......




nik 妹妹..
I'm touched by your determination.
Together we must pursue our Happiness.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the lyrics of a song or a poem?

Vincent said...

poem.

Anonymous said...

dun understand ler...

Vincent said...

Haha..

i understand then ok edy :P